High Spirits Turbo 48 will ferment to 14% in as little as 2 days, or up to 18% in 5-7 days. The combination of a very high temperature tolerant (to over 100F!) neutral fermenting yeast and a special blend of minerals, vitamins, and nutrients offer the purest fermentation of any turbo yeast available.
High Spirits Turbo 48 Yeast is produce in the USA by Brewhaus.
All High Spirits yeasts are Urea Free!
1. In an 8 gallon (30L) or larger fermenter, dissolve 13-17lbs (6-7.6kg) of granulated sugar into 2 gallons of hot water. Ensure that sugar is completely dissolved before continuing.
2. Using ice, cold, or hot water, top up to 6.6 gallons (25L) to obtain a liquid temperature of 95F (35C). Do not add turbo yeast until liquid temperature is at or below 95F (35C)
3. Add contents of package, stirring vigorously for 2 minutes or until contents are fully dissolved. Never re-hydrate turbo yeast in less that the full volume of liquid as it can kill the yeast.
4. Cover fermenter with a lid and airlock.
5. Allow to ferment at 86-100F (30-38C) for 2-7 days, or until complete.
Guidelines for use:
13lbs (6kg) sugar = 14%abv in 2 days
17lbs (7.6kg) sugar = 18%abv in 5-7 days
INGREDIENTS: SPECIALLY SELECTED YEAST, YEAST NUTRIENTS (AMMONIUM
PHOSPHATE(DIBASIC), MAGNESIUM SULFATE), TRACE VITAMINS AND MINERALS.
Certified Kosher (Pareve)